I have always been obsessed with beauty products. Those who have been in my bathroom know that it is a cluster F**k of organized chaos. Products everywhere and I use all of them. But since 2013 hit the ground running I've been wanting to narrow down and add a lot more organic and natural products to my routine. And lucky for us there are a whole lotta new companies out there that feel the same way. And I over that past few weeks have been able to get my little hands on a few.. and here are the ones I ABSOLUTELY ADORE!
Here we go!!
1. Jessica Alba's The Honest Company. I have been hearing so much about this all natural 100% chemical free line..but for some odd reason I thought that it was just for babies.. Nope.. Us adults can get in on the excitement as well. The folks over at The Honest Company sent over a Pampering Kit for me to enjoy.. and that is exactly what I have been doing. Body Lotion..Body Oil..Hair detangler..Lip balm.. and Bubble bath.. a perfect set of great smelling, body softening products that won't break the bank or break your body.
2. The Lab Room A European based natural beauty and fragrance company caught my eye at the DPA olden Globes gifting suite last weekend. One Spray of their Vanille Ambar Perfume and I was hooked. It smells like heaven.. is not too over powering..it lasts all day and it does not give you that little tiny headache because it's botanical and natural.
3. St Tropez Naturals. One of my favorite self tan lines has come out with an all natural line for people with sensitive skin. It works beautifully..smells good and is worry free. The main ingredient Vegetan is naturally derived and was created by St. Tropez exclusively for this line.
4. LVX Nail Lacquer is free of toxins and chemicals... Vegan and has colors to die for. Their winter resort collection is on my list right now.. In lust with Midori It's an awesome cross between lemon and lime..
5. Yes to Carrots cleansing face scrub is fantastic. I've been using it for a year now and my face absolutely adores it. Paraben and chemical free.
6. Kera Green. If you had the chance to read my Keratin post a few weeks back (HERE) you will know that I adore this line.. The Organic shampoo, conditioner and serum are all amazing.... and we know I don't use shampoo.. Well now I do!! Even if you don't have a Keratin treatment this combo is great!
So there you have it.. six Organic..Natural.. Awesome products that I ADORE!!
Natural... I "Like"