I was sitting home yesterday.. emailing.. and getting ready for a meeting when my buzzer rang and in walked a man with dozen Georgetown Holiday cupcakes. Hallelujah!! Let the holiday sugar binging begin. I thanked the man, grabbed the box, called my neighbor, poured a tall glass of Almond milk and proceeded ascend to cupcake heaven.
Okay.. so now that you know I am a bit on the wacky side (well actually I'm pretty sure you guys already knew that).. I give you....
12 reasons to head to a Georgetown Cupcake shop near you
1. Chocolate Egg Nog: Valrhona chocolate egg nog infused-cupcake topped with a nutmeg-infused vanilla cream cheese frosting and a fondant snowflake
2. Christmas Caramel: Caramel cupcake with a salted caramel-infused buttercream frosting topped with a caramel drizzle and a green fondant Christmas tree
3. Snowball Coconut: Georgetown Cupcake's holiday inspired coconut cupcake topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting and coconut flakes
4. Gingerbread: Gingerbread cupcake topped with a cinnamon-infused cream cheese frosting and a fondant gingerbread man
5. Chocolate Pepperment: Valrhona chocolate cupcake with a rich
peppermint-infused Callebaut chocolate ganache icing topped with crushed peppermint candies
6. Snowy Vanilla: Classic Madagascar Bourbon vanilla cupcake topped with a vanilla buttercream frosting, sparkling sanding sugar, and a shimmering light blue fondant snowflake
7. Santa's Chocolate Chip: Vanilla chocolate chip cupcake with a whipped Callebaut chocolate frosting topped with a fondant snowflake
8. Holiday Lava Fudge:Valrhona chocolate cupcake with a rich fudge core topped with a vanilla icing, a fudge star drizzle, and a green fondant Christmas tree
9. Roudolph Red Velvet: Classic red velvet cupcake with a vanilla cream cheese frosting topped with a fondant red-nosed reindeer
10. Christmas Caramel: Caramel cupcake with a salted caramel-infused buttercream frosting topped with a caramel drizzle and a green fondant Christmas tree
11. Cranberry Spice: Georgetown Cupcake’s version of the traditional English Christmas spice cake, baked with fresh cranberries and orange zest and topped with classic vanilla cream cheese frosting and a fondant holly leaf
12.White Chocolate Peppermint: White Callebaut chocolate peppermint-infused cupcake topped with a candy-cane striped white chocolate buttercream frosting
Are you drooling yet?
A couple of F&Q...
*Started by sisters Katherine & Sophie who you may have seen on their hit series DC Cupcakes on TLC.
*Georgetown Delivers (nationwide).. so you don't even have to exert the slightest amount of holiday energy picking them up.
*Holiday Flavors are available everyday during the holiday month.
*They do special custom orders including monograms and corporate logos..
.......and the best of all in 2010 they stared Operation Cupcake..where Georgetown Cupcake partners with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to deliver 10,000 cupcakes to our troops serving overseas in both Iraq and Afghanistan.. Talk about using cupcakes for good.. I LOVE IT!!
Click HERE to visit their website
Now get out there and eat some cupcakes!