Dress: Who What Wear for Target
Necklace: House Of Harlow
I got asked about a dozen times the other day about my eye-shadow, dress and lipstick, necklace and hair... So naturally a photoshoot and blog post was bound to follow. I mean how could I not. I would be an irresponsible blogger if I just let this look disappear without sharing.. after all sharing is caring.. and I care!
SHOP THE POST
...And the best part about this whole look is that it is super duper simple..
So here goes.. My face piece by piece..
1. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Copper (Apply to the lid)
2. Liner Laura Mercier Instant Ink 24 hour brush liner (Upper lid mid eye to outer corner only.. very thin line)
3. Inner Eye Liner.. Nars Mambo (Inner lid top and bottom)
1. Bronzer for contour.. Laura Mercier Matte Radience baked Powder Bronze 4
2. NARSissist Unfiltered I Cheek Palette (Top row. mix all three colors highlighter on the cheekbones)
1. Liner Colourpop in Bound (fill entire lip)
2. Nars Velvet Lip Glide UnLaced
...and then my hair.. My incredible stylist Nicolas Flores made it happen.. definitely make an appointment with him when you are in LA..
Sparkle and Shine...